- How can I make cinema inquiries?
- What are your operating hours?
- What is the seating capacity of each cinema?
- Are there any restrictions or prohibitions at the Cineplex?
Q. How can I make cinema inquiries?
For Block Screenings and Events, you may send us an email at email@example.com
Q. What are your operating hours?
Gateway Cineplex - 10:00 am to 10:30 pm
Ali Mall Cinemas - 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Q. What is the seating capacity of each cinema?
The following are our seating capacities:
- Cinema 1 – 303
- Cinema 2 – 316
- Cinema 3 – 332
- Cinema 4 – 145
- Cinema 5 – 524 (Dolby ATMOS Cinema)
- Cinema 6 – 156
- Cinema 7 – 156
- Cinema 8 – 156
- Cinema 9 – 155
- Platinum Cinema – 40 (with La-Z-Boy chairs)
Q. Are there any restrictions or prohibitions at the Cineplex?
Patrons are not allowed to bring in the following:
- Deadly weapons
- Electronic recording devices
- Chewing gum
- Hot drinks (coffee, hot chocolate, tea) and other drinks without cover
- Rice and pasta meals (fried chicken, soup, spaghetti, rice toppings
- Other food items (ice cream cones, unshelled peanuts, boiled eggs, corn on the cob)
- Patrons are also reminded to turn their mobile phones off or put them in silent mode